Notes from Jason’s presentation:
- M12 started in 2016 and has about 100 portfolio companies.
- Their goal is both returns and strategic value. Both of these add value
- Microsoft provides funding as well as resources for their portfolio companies, like computing power or solutions architects when needed.
- Advice for founders: Product market fit is malleable - it should evolve over time and evolve with you. PMF is the extent to which your product is valued by your customers.
- 42% of startups fail because there is no market need.
- Microsoft provides a consumer advisory board.
- They provide the Microsoft Startup Hub.
- Jason can be reached at email@example.com
Learn more about AI, VC, and startups, at inside.com.